There were cafés in Istanbul, Cairo and Mecca in the 16th century. The first coffee houses opened in Europe in the 17th century. Coffeehouses first became popular in Europe in the 17th century by introducing coffee in the 17th century. The first Turkish coffee house in Britain was opened in Oxford in 1650 by a Turkish Jew named Jacob or Jacobs. The first cafe in London opened 2 years later in St. Michael's Alley, Cornhill.
Here you can find all services in one place:
- Broadband Internet PCs with modern LCD Flat-screens, Printers, Scanners, Webcam
- CD-RW/DVD-burner, Multi-card-reader, USB-Connectors
- Laptop/Notebook stations with LAN and/or wireless access (10mbps speed)
- Rentable Laptop/Notebook cabins. (Daily rent, locked and secured overnight)
- Stabilized UPS with world-power outlets, 220V & 110V.
- Outdoor wireless connection available 24/7 (100m radius)
- Digital Photo Printer - connect your SD-card, SmartMedia, XD-picture Card, CompactFlash, MemoryStick or mobile phone and print the picture direct at our photo-lab-station (Printpix).
Of course you can also “unload” your camers and burn CD...